Rss Feed
  1. Speechless.

    Friday, October 22, 2010

    i can't believe what you said to me
    last night we were alone
    you threw your hands up
    baby you gave up, you gave up




    i can't believe how you looked at me
    with your James Dean glossy eyes
    in your tight jeans with your long hair
    and your cigarette stain lies


    could we fix you if you broke?
    and is your punch line just a joke?


    i'll never talk again, oh boy you've left me speechless
    you've left me speechless, so speechless
    and i'll never love again, you've left me speechless
     you've left me speechless, so speechless


    i can't believe how you slurred at me
    with your half wired broken jaw
    you popped my heart seams
    oh my bubble dreams, bubble dreams


    i can't believe how you looked at me
    with your Johnnie Walker eyes
    he's gonna get you and after he's through
    there's gonna be no love left to rye


    and i know it's complicated
    and i'm loser on love, so baby
    raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts
    of all my wrecked up friends


    and after all the drinks and bars we've been to
    would you give it all up? could i give it all up for you?
    and after all the boys and the girls that we've been through
    would you give it all up? could i give it all up
    if i promise boy to you


    that i'll never talk again and i'll never love again
    i'll never write a song, won't even sing along
    i'll never love again, so speechless
    you left me speechless, so speechless

    [Composed and written by Lady Gaga, singer. Edited by Rizal Maula, blog author.]





  2. 0 whispers: